The Kam-Way Version of a Power Only/Owner Operator Program
Why Partner with Kam-Way?
The Puller Program was founded on the initiative to support the single truck operator to small fleet and give them access to our expansive freight network with large national clients. Looking for an opportunity to expand your business and grow your revenue? Working with Kam-Way Transportation gives you the support you need to be successful in the transportation industry.
Contact us today about becoming an owner-operator or fleet owner signed on with our puller program at Kam-Way Transportation. Whether you have one truck or 20 trucks, we can help you be successful in today's market.
A Variety of Round Trip West Coast Freight
We provide service to customers nationwide with routes as varied as the products they carry. Our lanes and shipper networks can cover any need, whether you run seasonally, one time, or are looking to establish year round business relationships. With such a broad coverage area and customer volume, Kam-Way ensures its motor carriers, power only carriers and others the possibility for efficient round-trip loads.
Puller Program Details
Motor carriers who become part of Kam-Way Transportation's brokerage team enjoy benefits such as:
- At Kam-Way Transportation, it doesn’t matter if you have 10 trucks or one truck, our Puller Program gives you access to our network of freight and 500 53' dry vans, 200 53' reefers and over 30 53' curtain vans .
- Paid Weekly – Submit Monday by noon, get paid on Friday, with no deduction for quick pay - PAYMENT TERMS ARE 10 DAYS
- Fuel advances – Whether you’re low on funds or just getting started with your trucking business, Kam-Way offers fuel advances up to 40 percent as part of our owner operator program. We’re here to get you moving as fast as possible
- Large Network Benefits – Get Access to the Kam-Way network of national shippers across North America & Canada
- Always Available – Get Access to Kam-Way Dispatch, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays
- Save on Fuel – Join our discount fuel program with savings of 20 cents to 70 cents per gallon off retail
- We’ve Got Your ELD Needs Covered – OmniTracs XRS or similar ELD compliant device
- Consistent Pay – Paid per mile for all miles, both loaded & empty, minimum pay band for short runs
- We Throw In The Extras – Paid fuel surcharge adjusted weekly based on EIA U.S. national survey. Paid accessorials including stop offs, WA / BC border crossing, detention & layover
- Availability - We currently have 80 active participants and have room for 20 more